Chronic pain impacts the lives of 1 in 5 people in Canada and 20% of the adult population in Europe. Chronic pain patients often suffer from depression, anxiety, sleep disturbances, financial issues,...
Facet joints are found on either side of the spine. Each of these joints is about the size of a...
After your Cervical Medial Branch Block procedure you will be monitored for approximately 15 – 30...
The Ultrasound Guided Trigger Point Injection Program is designed to optimize the effectiveness of...
- Cervical Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Sacroiliac Joint Lateral Nerve Block
- Sacroiliac Joint Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Sacroiliac Joint Intra-articular Injection
- Ultrasound Guided Tenotomy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Cervical Medial Branch Block
- Cervical Facet Joint Injection
- Lumbar Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Lumbar Facet Joint Injection
- Lumbar Medial Branch Block (MBB)
- Thoracic Radiofrequency Ablation
- Thoracic Medial Branch Block
- Thoracic Facet Joint Injection
- Trigger Point Injections