TORONTO, ONTARIO, August 17, 2021 – NeuPath Health Inc. (TSXV:NPTH), (“NeuPath” or the “Company”), owner and operator of a network of clinics that deliver category-leading treatment for chronic pain, as well as spinal injuries, sports-related injuries, and concussions, is pleased to announce that it has closed the previously announced acquisition of KumoCare.
KumoCare’s proprietary virtual care platform allows physicians, personal support workers and allied health providers to see patients via telemedicine and in-home. There are numerous benefits to NeuPath from this transaction, including:
• Reduced wait times with more efficient and easy access for patients and their physicians alike;
• Drives a new revenue line for NeuPath across all of NeuPath’s offerings;
• The ability to provide care beyond the physical constraints of clinic locations and hours;
• Seamless integration with health card validation and payment processing; and
• The ability to add new business lines over time, powered by the KumoCare platform.
Click here to see the full PDF Press Release.