• Total medical services revenue increased by 42% to $15.9 million in the quarter
• Achieved record quarterly revenue and capacity utilization
• Adjusted EBITDA increased by 28% to $0.8 million in the quarter
• 10th consecutive quarter of positive adjusted EBITDA
• Acquisition of KumoCare to further expand the Company’s virtual care and telemedicine offerings
TORONTO, ONTARIO, August 12, 2021 – NeuPath Health Inc. (TSXV:NPTH), (“NeuPath” or the “Company”), owner and operator of a network of clinics that deliver category-leading treatment for chronic pain, as well as spinal injuries, sports-related injuries, and concussions, today announced its financial and operating results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021. All figures are in Canadian dollars, unless otherwise noted.